How to get a loan from EasyCredit
A loan has been considered as the sum of money that one or more individuals or companies borrow from financial institutions, usually banks, to financially manage planned or unplanned events. However, the borrower incurs a debt, which he has to pay back at his/her convenient time with interest and within a stipulated period of time.
This is done on agreement, when both parties, that is, the recipient and the lender must agree on the terms of the loan before any money changes hands. In some cases, the lender requires the borrower for a collateral, which will be worth the amount borrowed. be outlined in the loan document.
Various platforms are recommended for individuals and corporate organizations to get loans. EasyCredit should firstly be considered as it is a fast and safe platform.
EasyCredit can be said as a financial service provider that allows Nigerians to obtain loans on the internet without any collateral. The essence of this article is to shed more light on the reasons why you should consider obtaining your loan from EasyCredit as it is a flexible financial platform, how to make repayment, the requirements involved and how to reach the customer care hotline and so on.
The Requirements Involved in EasyCredit Loan
- To be eligible, you must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria.
- Your age must be at the age range of 20 to 60 years
- For you to be able to apply, you must also have a stable monthly stream of income.
- There’s the need to have a Nigerian bank account, be it Savings or Current account.
- Your Bank Verification Number is also needed.
- You must have a working smartphone, usually an Android phone as EasyCredit is not available for iOS devices at the moment.
- There’s a need to have a valid phone number that will be used to receive confirmation codes when you plan for it.
Having the above requirements, you’re eligible to have access to obtaining a loan from EasyCredit.
How to Apply for a loan
- Download the EasyCredit app on your smartphone as EasyCredit is not available for iOS and Windows devices but only on Android devices. It can be downloaded from the Google Play Store at a very low data rate of 10mb. It is currently having a review rating of 4.2 from over 56,000 users.
- After the download is successful, open or launch the EasyCredit app after installation.
- After successful installation and launching, there will be a pop up page which will tell you to either login or sign up.
- You should Click on sign up to register your EasyCredit account.
- There’s a need for you to provide your active mobile phone number or email address.
- Make sure you fill in the necessary details and submit.
- After successful registration, you will be redirected to the homepage where you will be able to access a lot of features from there.
- Then, you can request for a loan from there.
Eligible Loan Rate, Criteria involved, Loan Repayment Terms and other necessary steps
- After a successful registration process on the EasyCredit platform, you are free to navigate to the loan application section.
- Loan rate varies from Three Thousand Naira to One Hundred Thousand Naira. The chosen amount should not be less than those price ranges. and continue. You will be granted the request of obtaining this amount if you meet up with the criteria involved.
- After choosing a loan rate, you can go ahead to select a repayment term, which ranges from 91 days to 365 days, at least three months.
- Then, you make sure that you provide other needed details, which include your valid bank account number.
- Make your request and submit your application.
- Next, be patient for a while as your loan request will be reviewed and responded to as soon as possible. Note that reviewing and approval of loan requests can take any time between ten minutes or a couple of minutes.
- Wait for your loan request to be done and once it has been approved, the amount will be discussed in your bank account with the required charges made on it.
EasyCredit Interest Rate
- A one-time processing fee is required of EasyCredit users. This fee ranges from 1,256 naira to 6,000 nairas.
- The monthly interest rate of 3.1% applies to the 3-month repayment term and a processing fee of 9.1% With this, you’re good to go.
Let’s do some mathematics, let’s assume that you obtained a loan of ₦3,000 Three Thousand naira for three months. EasyCredit platform will charge an interest rate of 3.1% and a processing fee of 9.1%. That means you will pay back the sum of ₦3,000 (the principal amount) with onone-time processing fee of ₦273 with an interest rate of ₦93. Therefore, at the end of the day, the total amount to be repaid will be ₦3,366.
Repayment of loan
Repayment of the loan obtained can be done easily through the EasyCredit app on your phone. Now, remember that you submitted your details while registering on the platform. Easy payment can be made with your debit card or you can follow the steps below;
- Open or launch the EasyCredit app on your Android device.
- Then, you click on “My Loan”
- After that, you Select the loan you intend to make payment for at that moment.
- Then, you click on the “Repay In Advance” button.
- Some details will be shown to you on the screen. Kindly cross-check the details on the screen and make sure it is correct before you click on “Repay now”.
- After that, you Select your preferred repayment method whether through your debit card or deposit, any preferable choice of yours and click “Repay now”.
- Having completed the repayment process, you have successfully made your payment.
For those in search for a safe and fast financing platform to speed up their businesses by applying for a loan and to pay at your convenient time, EasyCredit is the one just for you.
How to reach us or For the best customer support services
EasyCredit Head Office
You can visit the EasyCredit Head Office, which is located at Opebi road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
EasyCredit customer care and email address
For questions and complaints, you can reach out to EasyCredit loan service. They have customer support staff that will attend to you.
You can contact EasyCredit customer support via their email address, phone number, and WhatsApp account.
Phone number: 09087614188
Email Address: email@example.com